Tanguy Le Carrour writes: > Le 10/30, Tanguy Le Carrour a écrit : >> 2- To make it work I had to deactivate 4 tests. There was already a >> patch doing something similar ("This fails for unknown reasons on Guix"), >> but I'm pretty sure it would be better to work on fixing the problems, right? Most of them seemed to use KeyboardInterrups, which do not work in the build container (I suppose because /dev/stdin is not a TTY?). > Oh, oh… what I forgot to mention is that… it's a shameless copy/paste of > the python-3.7 package and it would deserve a rewrite! Something like > `(inherit python-3.7)` and a modification of [source](patches) and > [source](snippet). But I'm not sure how to do that! Origins can also be inherited: (source (origin (inherit (package-source python-3.7)) (uri ...) (sha256 ...) (patches (append (origin-patches (package-source python-3.7)) (search-patches "python-3.8-adjust-tests.patch"))))) That would inherit the snippet and any other properties that are not explicitly overridden. HTH, Marius