unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Re: [gnu-soc] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
       [not found] <87lfp7zllc.fsf@gnu.org>
@ 2020-02-12 20:59 ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2020-02-12 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: summer-of-code; +Cc: Guix-devel

Hello Jose,

Jose E. Marchesi <jemarch@gnu.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. febr. 12.,
Sze, 19:51):

> Hi people!
>
> Once again, we are applying as a mentoring organization for GSOC 2020.
> At this point, we need to populate our ideas page with projects [1].
>
> This should be done before this Thursday (yes tomorrow).  So, if you
> want your GNU package to participate in GSOC, please send us your ideas
> to summer-of-code@gnu.org ASAP!

Thanks for the notice.

> For each project idea, we need:
>
> - Name of the GNU program.
>   Example: GNU poke.
>
> - Summary of the project/idea.
>   Example: DWARF to Poke translator
>
> - Little paragraph explaining the project/idea.
>
> - Skills required.
>   Example: Good knowledge of DWARF, C programming.
>
> - Contact address for interested students.
>   Example: poke-devel@gnu.org
>
> If you have an external page where you are documenting your ideas, then
> please send us the URL so we can list it in the main page.

The URL for Guix ideas page is:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2020

> Sorry for the late notice!
> And thanks! :)
>
> [1] https://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html

Thanks for organizing this!

Best regards,
g_bor
--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21

* Re: [gnu-soc] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
@ 2020-02-12 22:12   ` Jose E. Marchesi
From: Jose E. Marchesi @ 2020-02-12 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Boskovits; +Cc: Guix-devel, summer-of-code

Hi there.

    > For each project idea, we need:
    >
    > - Name of the GNU program.
    >   Example: GNU poke.
    >
    > - Summary of the project/idea.
    >   Example: DWARF to Poke translator
    >
    > - Little paragraph explaining the project/idea.
    >
    > - Skills required.
    >   Example: Good knowledge of DWARF, C programming.
    >
    > - Contact address for interested students.
    >   Example: poke-devel@gnu.org
    >
    > If you have an external page where you are documenting your ideas, then
    > please send us the URL so we can list it in the main page.

    The URL for Guix ideas page is:
    https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2020

Added, thanks!

    > Sorry for the late notice!