Hi Guix! I'm working on reducing some package closures. Looking at Emacs, it drags: - llvm - mesa - guile - cups / ghostscript / hplip - wayland Turns out that it seems to be all because of GTK+ (to be confirmed). 1. Does anyone have a recipe for Emacs without GTK+ (that can also display pictures)? 2. Can we make a GTK+-minimal? At first glance, we could strip some 300 MiB from the the 700 MiB GTK+ closure size. Also I wonder why guile is in there. Thoughts? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/