Jan Wielkiewicz writes: > I'm not sure whether I should fetch from git or use a tarball after > doing all this work. Fetching from git adds more complexity to the > packages, but it gives me more control over it plus I'm not sure if I > can trust the tarballs anymore, after two cases where some files/folders > were missing. Then it seems reasonable to fetch from Git. > Once I'll send the patches, would be cool if someone tested it. Will do, thanks again for your work! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/