Marius Bakke writes: > It did not work for me until 9f78a37f52a12474d1eb61f789b159c4ea3134b7. Yes, I had made a mistake by pushing the cl-environments update after static-dispatch, and I hadn't realised the latter didn't work with the stable version of cl-environments. Sorry about that. I have tons of new Common Lisp packages on the backburner but I understand that it's just too messy to keep master and staging in sync so I'll hold my horses until staging is merged ;) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/