On 2021-11-02, Julien Lepiller wrote: > The guix data service also has some info on reproducibility. See > data.guix.gnu.org (Select master, the latest processed revision, and > add /package-reproducibility to the URL). This page compares between > berlin and bordeaux. Thanks, just added a link at https://reproducible-builds.org/citests/ Been meaning to do that for ages... > There are a lot of unknowns because the build farms haven't both built > some of the packages, so we can't compare, but of those tgat have been > built on both sites, we can already observe some interesting > differences. Yeah, the number of untestable packages looks a little low... As of now, on x86_64: Matching (7210, 34.76%) Not matching (1748, 8.43%) Unknown (11784, 56.81%) live well, vagrant