Luis Felipe writes: > ------- Original Message ------- > On Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 at 16:43, Luis Felipe wrote: > >> I have a working package browser now and will be styling it >> next. I'll link to a public repository later. > > Here is the source code, by the way: > https://codeberg.org/luis-felipe/guix-packages-website That looks great! Maybe some kind of alpha/beta/in development banner or message would be good, just to set expectations that this is a new thing that's being worked on. I can look at setting up DNS/NGinx for packages.guix.gnu.org. I'll probably do this on bayfront out of familiarity. I think it's fine to just run in a screen session at first. Thanks, Chris