John Kehayias writes: > Question: what is the search syntax that is expected? I tried > searching for "stump" and it only returned a go package that ended in > "stump." Searching for "stumpwm" turned up all the expected suspects > though. While "stump*" was the same as "stump." The search functionality is being provided by the Guix Data Service, which in turn is searching through records in a PostgreSQL database. The relevant code is here [1], and it's the plainto_tsquery bit that starts the transformation from a string to what PostgreSQL is using for the search. 1: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/data-service.git/tree/guix-data-service/model/package.scm#n144 So yeah, I don't think the way it's implemented currently supports * as a wildcard, although maybe that could be supported by changing the way the query works. Chris