Hi Guix! I am happy to have been granted commit access and I am ready to help review pending issues and prepare queued packages for GNU packages in astronomy. I would like to concentrate on the packages covered by the Go, Lisp, Python, and Science teams. I would like to thank the Guix team for allowing me to become a committer member. I am looking forward to continuing our collaboration. If anyone has a good patch review workflow using Emacs, Gnus, and Magit, I would appreciate it ;-) Regards, Sharlatan Hellseher (Oleg)