Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Kei Kebreau writes: > >> Hello all, >> >> I've completed a patch for GNU Denemo, though it has one minor issue. At >> the end of the build it complains about a musical flat symbol in one of the >> filenames. The other files like it use a "b" in place of the flat >> symbol. Should I patch it just for Guix, or go upstream with my concerns >> for consistency? > > What exactly complains about the character? I think Guix should be able > to handle this just fine. Renaming the file because of what looks like > a bug in Guix is not the right approach here. > > (Incidentally, I have a similar problem with “find-files”, which > complains about files with non-ASCII characters in their name.) > > ~~ Ricardo > I just checked. The issue is "find-files." Have you come up with a solution to the issue, or is it just a bug in Guix that needs to be fixed? -- Kei (GPG Key: 4096R/E6A5EE3C19467A0D)