Leo Famulari writes: > So, I use and recommend `guix pull`! I use it too. Statements by others in this thread that "nobody" uses it or that "everyone" is using Git are mistaken. I use Git when I want to hack on Guix. Otherwise, I use 'guix pull'. IMO, the biggest problem with 'guix pull' is that there is no easy rollback. I can live with long execution times (--fallback is fine, but it'd be nice if substitutes were available more often), and I can live with 'guix pull' causing me to get a version of guix that's broken somehow, but the inability to easily roll back when things go south makes me hesitant to run 'guix pull' regularly. -- Chris