Hi, Nice article! I love seeing how other people hack around on stuff. It opens one's mind up to new perspectives and techniques. FYI, there is an email list specifically for blog post review: guix-blog@gnu.org. I'm not sure if it's still active, since I can't find an entry for it on lists.gnu.org. In the future (assuming it's still active), you can send your blog post there specifically for review. I've used the Guile REPL, but I haven't used the "Guix REPL". Is it equivalent to firing up a Guile REPL and importing a bunch of modules, or does it provide more features than you can get using just the Guile REPL? I can probably answer that question myself by browsing the docs and looking at the source code, but for a blog post, it might be worth taking a paragraph to explain how it is similar, and how it is different, from the usual Guile REPL. In particular, what does it offer that I can't get via a usual Guile REPL? Thank you for sharing the article! -- Chris