Hi Björn, Björn Höfling writes: [...] > since the environment is a CONTAINER, it contains really nothing > besides what you explicitly add to it. I was aware of this :-) > I added those variables. It is > really helpful to have at least "ls" and "less", and during development > some more tools. When everything is settled, we can shrink that down to > coreutils and less for example. my personal workflow in this case is to use the [env] to build and "outside env" for editing and analisys (e.g. with rmlint), BTW I agree with you ls and less are *very* useful inside the container anyway this is non at all a priority, just my personal wishlist :-) Thanks! Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures