On 2019-04-30, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Vagrant Cascadian skribis: >> On 2019-04-29, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >>> Vagrant Cascadian skribis: >>>> * gnu/packages/package-management (diffoscope): Update to 114. >>> >>> Applied, thanks! >>> >>> Would you like to create an account on Savannah? We’d add you to the >>> ‘guix’ group, which would make it easier for you to push changes like >>> this one or in your other areas of expertise. >> >> Sure. I just created "vagrantc" on savannah.gnu.org, and uploaded my ssh >> and gpg keys. Thanks for the sign of trust! > > Awesome, I’ve added you to the group so it should now work. Please read > ‘HACKING’ for the conventions that apply to commit access. Read it and looks reasonable to me. > Could yous send a reply this message signed with the key you’ll use for > commits so that everyone can establish the mapping? Hello GNU Guix world! > Thanks for your work, and welcome aboard! :-) Thanks for the great welcome! live well, vagrant