zimoun writes: > Dear, > > When speaking about "Scientific Reproducibilty", one would roll-back > to a previous state of Guix. And it is possible with `guix pull > --commit='. > > (noting it is only possible for not too old states, say v0.15 or post-inferior?) > > > However, it is not possible to roll-back the state of a custom > channel. Or I have missed something. > > The UI should be: guix pull --commit=channel1:hash1 --commit=channel2:hash2 > or guix pull --commit=channel1:hash1,channel2:hash2 I don't think `guix pull` exposes these options through the CLI yet, but you can specify exact commit(s) in channels.scm. > Moreover, is it possible to roll-back with a manifest containing > several custom channels ? > > I imagine something such that: > guix describe > commits.txt > then months (or years?) later: > guix pull --manifest=commits.txt This is already possible: $ guix describe -f channels > my-channels.scm $ guix pull -C my-channels.scm HTH! Marius