unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Not sure my patch reached guix-patches
@ 2020-05-12  9:31 Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2020-05-12  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi all,

I've sent my first patch (adding a Python package) to the guix-patches
mailing list as instructed in the documentation, but I don't see my
message in the list archive

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-05/index.html

and I don't have any acknowledgment of the message. I just wanted to
make sure it's not lost in the ether.

Cheers,

Edouard.

* Re: Not sure my patch reached guix-patches
@ 2020-05-12 10:12 ` Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2020-05-12 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Never mind, I just got the answer from the automated system with the bug
number and I see it in the archive now. It just takes a little more time
than I expected. Sorry for the noise.

@ 2020-05-12 12:20   ` Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice @ 2020-05-12 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edouard Klein; +Cc: guix-devel

Edouard,

Thanks for patching Guix!

Edouard Klein 写道:
> Never mind, I just got the answer from the automated system with
> the bug
> number and I see it in the archive now. It just takes a little
> more time
> than I expected.

The automated system isn't entirely automated ;-)

Posts by new addresses are spam-checked by a human.  This applies
to all Guix mailing lists, which is why your ‘hmm what's up’ and
‘oh never mind’ mails will hit the list at exactly the same time.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Not sure my patch reached guix-patches
@ 2020-05-12 13:59     ` Edouard Klein
From: Edouard Klein @ 2020-05-12 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Well thanks for spam-checking, that's an arduous job :) !

Cheers,

Edouard.