Hello Guix! GNOME (actually ‘gnome-settings-daemon’) pops up a notification upon low disk space that looks like this: Low Disk Space on “filesystem root” [ Empty Trash ] [ Examine ] The “Examine” button spawns the Disk Space Analyzer (aka Baobab) and the “Empty Trash” button does its thing. The untested patch below adds a ‘guix gc’ button, which is probably more important than the other two on Guix System. I’m not sure whether implementing it is as simple as this: is it OK to block during GC or should it be done in a separate process? If someone here has more insight or would like to give it a try, please let me know! Ludo’.