Hi, zimoun skribis: > I do not know if it is not a bug. From f8acd1a (pulled April, 21rst), I get: > > Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at > 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'... > guix pull: error: Git error: failed to resolve path > '/home/simon/.cache/guix/checkouts/pjmkglp4t7znuugeurpurzikxq3tnlaywmisyr27shj7apsnalwq': > No such file or directory > > > Indeed, after the error, I have this: > > $ ls ~/.cache/guix/checkouts/ > f5uvstgmyyeyhl66lla3yxbp26x25xwt7rbwah3kahh724xwzisa last-expiry-cleanup > > Then if I run again "guix pull", it works as expected. > > It is hard to reproduce. ;-) I suspect a bug in > 'maybe-remove-expired-cache-entries' or 'update-cache-checkout'. Sounds plausible! The code in (guix git) determines expiration based on the mtime of sub-directories in ~/.cache/guix/checkouts. But that’s bogus, no? Yes, and the Internet confirms: a directory’s mtime is only changed when a file inside it is renamed, added, or deleted.) Oops! So it would depend on how frequently you pull, and perhaps on the file system you use, go figure. The patch below should fix it. Will push shortly, thank you! Ludo’.