Tim Lee 写道: > There's a new version of Neomutt: version 20211015. > https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/releases/tag/20211015 > > Will it be included in Guix? Yes, eventually :-) When you asked, the new release was less than a day old. (It actually has been updated in Guix already, but that's unusual: I just happened to see the announcement when I logged into GitHub for unrelated reasons.) The best way to help Guix stay up-to-date is to send your own (tested) patches, as Arun suggests. These are always welcome at the guix-patches mailing list. Kind regards, T G-R