Heads up for anyone working on merging core-updates-frozen into master! There is a very long patch in core-updates-frozen for the gd package which breaks "make dist" ... and about 10k packages are transitively dependent on gd... so this seems (at least to me) really important to fix before merging into master... I've pushed a fix (simply using a shorter patch filename) to core-updates-frozen-batched-changes: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=core-updates-frozen-batched-changes&id=22477c20604d88f2867c64405f86e7306a333f32 I hope that was a correct place to push it; I'm a little unclear as to the correct branches with all the core-updates* variants right now... clarity on that would be helpful. I'll also make a plea to create a "make dist" job on ci.guix.gnu.org soon, to catch these things earlier, as issues like this could block making a release! live well, vagrant