Ludovic Courtès writes: > With a few exceptions, these articles do not have a clear license, which > we would like to fix. We propose to dual-license all the articles under > CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL version 1.3 or later, with no Invariant Sections, > no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. > > Do you agree with the proposed licensing terms for your contributions to > the blog? > > If you do, please reply to this message to say so, keeping > guix-devel@gnu.org Cc’d (if you already replied in the previous thread, > you do not need to reply again). I agree. Thanks, Chris