Hey! The changes in #63459 have strayed now in to touching the commit policy [1]. My intent was to simplify the guidance by grouping it better, but I think the significant change here is that the commit policy now references the entire branching strategy, rather than just talking about sending patches for review. 1: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Commit-Access.html#Commit-Policy That new branching strategy makes some "should" requirements on sending patches for review and pushing to topic branches for larger changes. It also makes a "must" requirement on opening guix-patches issues to track and manage merging branches. I'd like to merge these changes next week since they've been up for a few weeks, so do comment if you have any thoughts or if you'd like more time to review them. Thanks, Chris