Hi John! John Kehayias writes: > Bringing back up an old thread, but > > On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 05:55 AM, John Kehayias wrote: > >> Dear Andreas and fellow Guix-ers, >> >> On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 04:09 PM, Andreas Enge wrote: >> > [...] >>> Each and every package is not yet in shape; please feel free to submit >>> patches for your favourite packages that fail to build. In particular: >>> - python-yubikey-manager does not build currently; work to correct this >>> is underway. >> >> I've just submitted which does a bit >> more than just fix that package and would be good for a Python feature >> branch. I'll send the cover letter to this list for wider visibility, >> though the Python team was cc'ed on the series. I suppose I should add >> myself to the team after this. >> > > Thanks to Pierre Langlois python-yubikey should now finally be fixed > on master, without all the big python build changes. (Poetry is still > broken.) This was via . Unfortunately > I managed to clobber the author line in the git log after editing and > testing locally, sorry about that! (Anything that can be done to fix > that?) Thank you for picking up the series! I admit I had forgotten I had sent it, I don't have too much time for Guix these days I'm afraid. Attribution is always nice of course, but mistakes happen, especially with git, so I wouln't worry about it in this instance! At least personnally I don't mind :-), just happy that the patches went in. Thanks, Pierre