Oh god! I didn't realize it would be so much, when I began many days ago :-) I can't imagine, how Andreas managed to package all this stuff! OK, so the problem with these documentations is that often the upstream does not provide any information, so synopses and descriptions are almost identical for some packages. Anyway it's better than nothing I think. If anyone has comments on style or whatever, please go on. And one more thing: there are "windowswmproto" and "libwindowswm" packages that have something to do with MS Windows and Cygwin. Do we need them?