Ludovic Courtès (2015-10-20 02:09 +0300) wrote: > Hello! > > I’m happy to announce the new ‘guix challenge’ command! (Documentation > below.) I like new commands! And this one is cool; I didn't think about timestamp non-determinism before, thanks! I'm attaching 2 trivial patches for emacs support of ‘guix challenge’. The first patch is for completing packages in "M-x shell". And the second one is for adding a positional "Packages" argument in "M-x guix RET challenge". These are 2 different things, so I made 2 patches, or should it be a single “emacs: Add support for 'guix challenge'” patch?