Hi all, I've noticed that the GNU Standards indicate [] should be used for conditional changes, and <> should be used for identifying the part that changed. However, in Guix, I've noticed that people tend to use [] not to indicate conditional changes, but rather to indicate the part that changed. Is there a reason for this? Does it matter? Relevant sections in the GNU Standards are: (standards) Conditional Changes https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Conditional-Changes.html#Conditional-Changes (standards) Indicating the Part Changed https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Indicating-the-Part-Changed.html#Indicating-the-Part-Changed Thank you, -- Chris