Hello Alex, "Alex Griffin" writes: [...] > ** TODO run-time configuration system for services, similar to OpenWrt's UCI I don't understand this: do you propose to have a CLI to add system configuration sections to a system configuration file? Guix EDSL is much much more flexible than UCI, AFAIU it's not so easy to have a **generic** UI to configure a Guix System (and [re]configuring via config.scm is simply awesome) Thinking about all this, you remembered me my preferred item in the Guix roadmap (maybe for Guix 3 :-) ) * UI ** TODO: (local) web application to [re]configure a Guix System, possibly starting from an existing config file or user selectable templates To be clear: webUI should be *automatically* generated reading Guix packages *and* Guix services to allow users to compose an operating-system definition setting their preferred configuration parameters (possibly with validation, but that should be **back integrated** in Guix proper and _not_ hardcoded in the webUI) With guix-deploy and `guix system reconfigure --host=…` this will allow more users to orchestrate their infrastructure (with monitoring and dashboard if programmed/integrated) Happy Guix! Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures