Hello! Ludovic Courtès writes: > Giovanni Biscuolo skribis: > >> * UI >> >> ** TODO: (local) web application to [re]configure a Guix System, possibly starting >> from an existing config file or user selectable templates [...] > That makes sense to me! I think things like > should benefit from declarative OS config as well as the ability to roll > back. Thanky you for supporting this goal :-) Another project we should take/give inspiration from/to is maybe Rudder https://www.rudder.io/en/ «multi-platform Continuous Configuration solution (combination of configuration management and continuous audit) dedicated to production infrastructure needs» With `guix deploy` and GWL in development, cuirass and monitoring services/agents we should be able to use Guix+GWL to design, implement, manage and monitor entire infrastrutctures - workflow management - included, hopefully with a (local) webUI :-) Thanks! Gio'. -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures