Timothy Sample writes: > Hi Marius, > > Marius Bakke writes: > >> I appreciate the heads-up. Thanks again for taking on this task. The >> branch LGTM. >> >> I've restarted the builds that you mentioned in another message. How is >> the weather looking, do you think it's ready to merge? :-) > > There are a few remaining issues, but... > > I decided to push anyway! :) Wohoo! \o/ The CI has build "idris" and other ghc-fsnotify dependents already. I tried restarting "git-annex", but the tests still failed with no particular error message. Any git-annex users around here who knows what the issue may be, or how to debug it further?