Romulas, romulasry 写道: > Would that be a good idea or not? We're less in need of ideas than volunteers. There are 5.7 Linux-Libre kernels already in Guix to support specific ARM devices, but the 5.7 kernel configuration hasn't been vetted to the same FSDG standards as the 5.4 series from which it diverged. This would need to be done for all supported architectures, in addition to regular ‘does it boot’ testing. To get started, you simply copy gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.4-$ARCH.conf to /.config, then run ‘make oldconfig’. Then you diff the new configuration file against the 5.4, since more will have changed than only what you entered interactively. Then you make sure each option makes sense for a generic distribution kernel following the FSDG. I'd close with ‘help wanted’ (and I will!), but this requires familiarity with the kernel, the FSDG, and of course Guix. Still, Help wanted, T G-R