Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Pierre Neidhardt writes: > >> - Or do you think SQLite patterns (using "%") would do for now? As >> Mathieu pointed out, it's an unfortunate inconsistency with the rest of >> Guix. But maybe regexp support can be added in a second stage. > > These patterns could be generated from user input that looks more like > what we already use elsewhere. We don’t have to directly pass the > SQLite interface to users. True, an obvious fix to the problem of syntax familiarity would be to replace "*" by "%" in the user query, to have it look like shell globing. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/