raingloom writes: > My only issue was that I had to reconnect audio every 3-4 minutes, > sometimes having to do a full reload. BBB was nice, but apparently it's > still pretty heavy. I had a similar issue, but only in the break where we had lots of webcams: After about 5 or 6 webcams, my (slow) net connection became satturated and BBB seems to loose more and more informations/connections/gets out of sync. After that, audio didn't work anymore (but was still transmitted) and I had to reconnect/reload. -- There are two reasons why we dont trust people. First - we dont know them. Second - we know them.