* New emacs-guix location
@ 2020-11-24 19:23 John Soo
From: John Soo @ 2020-11-24 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alezost; +Cc: Guix-Devel

 Hello Alex and Guix,

 Hope you are well.    I volunteered to maintain some version of emacs-guix recently. How do you feel about a fork moving to Savannah?

 Best wishes,

 John Soo

* Re: New emacs-guix location
@ 2020-12-22 10:20 ` Alex Kost
From: Alex Kost @ 2020-12-22 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Soo; +Cc: Guix-Devel

John Soo (2020-11-24 11:23 -0800) wrote:

> Hello Alex and Guix,
>
> Hope you are well.

Hello, I am fine, thanks!

> I volunteered to maintain some version of
> emacs-guix recently. How do you feel about a fork moving to Savannah?

You (and all the Guix people) are free to do whatever you think is
appropriate.  Emacs-Guix is a free software after all.

So if you will maintain the "official" (used by Guix) version of
Emacs-Guix at Savannah, I will only be happy that I don't have this
burden anymore.

As for me, I will continue to use my version of Emacs-Guix and to adjust
it for my needs.

And thank you for your latest commits that fixed Emacs-Guix for the
current versions of Guix and Geiser!

--
Alex

* Re: New emacs-guix location
@ 2021-01-11 15:10   ` John Soo
From: John Soo @ 2021-01-11 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Kost; +Cc: Guix-Devel

Hi Alex!

Alex Kost <alezost@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello, I am fine, thanks!

I hope you are still well!

>> I volunteered to maintain some version of
>> emacs-guix recently. How do you feel about a fork moving to Savannah?
>
> You (and all the Guix people) are free to do whatever you think is
> appropriate.  Emacs-Guix is a free software after all.
>
> So if you will maintain the "official" (used by Guix) version of
> Emacs-Guix at Savannah, I will only be happy that I don't have this
> burden anymore.

I just pushed to savannah, so consider yourself unburdened :) Thank you
for your work and maintainership.

> As for me, I will continue to use my version of Emacs-Guix and to adjust
> it for my needs.

Sounds good :)

> And thank you for your latest commits that fixed Emacs-Guix for the
> current versions of Guix and Geiser!

My pleasure.

Kindest wishes,

John