Hi Guix, >> I'm sorry to say your commit privileges have been temporarily >> suspended. After one month, you are invited to get in touch with the >> maintainers collective and discuss next steps. > > I think this suspension goes too far and doesn't help de-escalate the > issue. I think Léo should be cut some slack since it was Mark who opened > poorly with public shaming. I can completely understand why Léo is > responding defensively. It looks like I made this statement based on this instance only and without considering earlier instances. I normally don't read most mail on guix-devel. It's too high volume for me. Sorry about that. Please consider my statement withdrawn. Thanks, Arun