Tobias Platen 写道: > I had a look at Inochi2D[1], which is written in D. > D has its own packagemanager called dub, so a dub-importer will > be > needed to build Inochi2D with guix Such an importer would certainly be welcome. I recently encountered my first D package in the wild. However: there's nothing stopping you from packaging D(ub) packages for Guix today. You don't need an importer for that. For inochi2d, it seems like you'll need[0]: imagefmt inmath silly bindbc-opengl bindbc-loader fghj mir-algorithm mir-core Not nothing, but nowhere near ‘we absolutely need an importer to use this language’ levels either. Aside: there are some unmerged improvements to the dub-build-system at that might be of interest to you. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Inochi2D/inochi2d/main/dub.sdl