Julien Lepiller writes: > As discussed at Guix Days before Fosdem, we haven't merged core-updates > in a very long time. I'd volunteer to lead this effort, but I don't > know what steps I should follow. Do we have some documentation about > that? I can try and help with this, at least in terms of helping get bordeaux.guix.gnu.org substitute availability to a good level. I'd also like to get the kind of comparison that the qa-frontpage can do for patches working for branches, but that'll probably take a bit of work in the data service/qa-frontpage to get working smoothly.