Christopher Baines writes: > Andreas Enge writes: > >> I hope we will be able to merge core-updates after next weekend; also for >> personal reasons, since I will not be able to spend much time on it any >> more after that. > > After next weekend (around the end of April) sounds good to me. > > The bordeaux build farm has pretty much caught up after the staging > merge which should mean there's some capacity to attempt to build > core-updates changes prior to the merge around next weekend. > > I haven't restarted submitting builds for core-updates given I think > there's still some big changes going to land, but in any case, it would > be good to get this going once there are no planned big changes (aka the > branch is frozen). Getting the builds to happen currently requires a > code change in the qa-frontpage, but I can do this, I just need someone > to let me know when I should. Andreas suggested on IRC that I get things building, so I've configured the qa-frontpage to start submitting builds for core-updates again. You can track the progress here [1] of course, and if you want to get an idea if any of the builds are currently happening, you can get some information on what builds are assigned to what agents here [2] (providing the experimental interface hasn't crashed). 1: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/core-updates 2: https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org/activity