On 2023-04-23, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote: > Here are a few leaf packages that don't build because of some > failing dependencies: > - blender is blocked by opencolorio > - electrum is blocked by python-ledgerblue Hrm this is kind of an aisde, but python-ledgerblue is a plugin for electrum to support specific hardware, which makes me wonder why it is in one of the inputs for electrum at all... There is at least one other, python-btchip-python; electron-cash has similar inputs, python-keepkey and python-trezor. My understanding is optional plugins in general should not be in inputs for packages; people should add the plugins to their profile or manifest, etc. for the hardware they plan to use... live well, vagrant