Clément Lassieur writes: > On Fri, Feb 16 2024, Andreas Enge wrote: > >> Am Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 11:56:50AM +0100 schrieb Clément Lassieur: >>> Would it makes sense to have a "does-not-apply" tag too? >> >> Should this not appear in the QA page, assuming that once all the new >> issues are closed, older ones will bubble to the top and be treated by QA? >> (I am not sure if just looking at the n latests issues is how QA works, >> but I think so.) > > I think it would be useful (at least for me) if I browse a list of > patches that I want to review, to document why a review can't be done. > > Also, so that other people won't try to apply it. > > It would be great that QA does that job, I imagine when it does it it > can also add that tag. There's the filter issues form which allows finding patches which can't be applied: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/patches?failed-to-apply-patches=on I think QA tagging issues might be useful for people to benefit from that data in other places, and should be possible, it just needs QA to send emails I think.