Attached are two new patches for Freepats and TiMidity++. The contents of the Freepats tarball are now unpacked to $out/share/freepats/, so there should be no conflicts anymore. In TiMidity++ I removed the Tcl/Tk interface and added the ncurses interface instead (the Tcl interface didn't actually work but the ncurses interface does). I also enabled the server mode to be built. The default path to the configuration file is now set to $out/etc/timidity/timidity.cfg. If you insist I can rename both package and variable from "timidity++" to "timidity". What do you think? ~~ Ricardo