Hi! ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis: > Now this is official: we accept donations through the FSF! > > https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8423 > https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/fsf-announces-support-for-gnu-guix > > The donation page is at: > > https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=50 > > The first milestone is to replace the front-end for hydra.gnu.org, with > the hope of getting it up and running within the next couple of months. > Let’s build ourselves a better infrastructure! It’s been a month since this has been available, and the good news is: http://static.fsf.org/nosvn/banners/2015fundraiser/guix-fundraiser-2016.html That is, we have $8,000+, which is enough to buy a new machine for hydra.gnu.org and to host it. We’ll be able to put additional money to good use, notably to buy extra build machines as noted in the post above. We are bootstrapping community funding for the project, which is really cool, and an important milestone. Big thanks to everyone who donated already, it’s heartening! We’ll put the counter on the web site (we didn’t have direct access to it until now), and get ready to buy and install the new hardware. :-) Ludo’.