Sorry for the mess, that was an obvious mistake, I should have thought twice about it before pushing. Efraim, let me know if you can't push, then I'll do it. That said, I wonder why we need so many old Clangs. For instance, I see we only use clang-3.9.1 for DarkTable and c-reduce. c-reduce could be updated according to the comment. And DarkTable builds fine with clang 7 according to Arch Linux. (Maybe they are wrong.) Either way, I think it would be a good idea to always comment why some specific version of a program has to be used, lest we see a plethora of versions grow, which makes maintenance a bit harder sometimes. Thoughts? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/