Hello Guix, Version 78 of the upstream Chromium project was released yesterday, with the usual amount of security fixes: https://chromereleases.googleblog.com/2019/10/stable-channel-update-for-desktop_22.html Unfortunately the 'ungoogled-chromium' variant in Guix is still stuck on version 76. The reason is that we rely on Debians patches, which have gone stale: https://salsa.debian.org/chromium-team/chromium I plan to remove 'ungoogled-chromium' and 'ungoogled-chromium-wayland' in a few days, unless someone is willing to port the patches. I can help extracting just the few changes we need, but do not have time nor motivation to port them to the newer version myself. Here is a preliminary patch: