Jan Wielkiewicz writes: > Why "pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_session.c is read-only; trying to patch > anyway"? Why is it read-only. I don't get it, are we missing some > permissions? Somehow this wasn't a problem before - the previous > version of pjproject-jami didn't have this problem. Is it a bug in Guix? Git preserves permissions, so if upstream made it read-only (probably a mistake), then it will be read-only in the checkout. No problem, you can make it writable with `make-file-writable'. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/