Afternoon Edouard, Edouard Klein 写道: > I don't understand why guix feels the need to try to build it. So Guix isn't trying to build any packages (yet), just complaining that you're still using python2-prompt-toolkit-1 somewhere. I'm inclined to believe it: > The log says: > (repl-version 0 1 1) > Generating package cache for > '/gnu/store/zdv0j5x5dfwr4b6bh8jc9vp818lvd38g-profile'... > (exception unbound-variable (value #f) (value "Unbound variable: > ~S") (value (python2-prompt-toolkit-1)) (value #f)) Does ‘find -name \*.scm -exec grep python2-prompt-toolkit-1 {} +’ in your channel's directory return anything useful? Are there any uncommitted changes to your channel(s) that ‘guix pull’ can't see yet? > I grepped for 'guix-package-cache' and tried to read the code in > guix/channels.scm, but I don't understand. It's a simple cache of package metadata from your channel(s) to speed up future Guix operations. I doubt it's related to your problem; it's just what happened to fail first. Kind regards, T G-R