Chris Marusich writes: > How about a patch like the following - would it be acceptable to you? Actually, I've realized that that patch wasn't quite right. I've attached a corrected version to this email. Although the %current-system parameter will look like "x86_64-linux" because it's a Guix system name, the %current-target-system parameter will look like "x86_64-linux-gnu" (or whatever the user happens to supply, e.g. via the --target option of "guix build") because it's a GNU triplet. The attached patch accomplishes the same goal as before, but it uses string-prefix? to check whether we're building for an x86_64 machine, rather than matching on an exact string. -- Chris