On 2021-08-29, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > The Guix website now offers Pinebook Pro Guix System images[1]. Those > images can be directly copied on a micro-SD card and booted from. More > details here[2]. It seems like I need to write up a hybrid pinebook/pinebook-pro bootloader definition, then that image could support *two* whole platforms. :) It also shouldn't be *too* hard to add support for UEFI too... Started a discussion about this in June: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-06/msg00036.html And recently gave a talk describing this approach for Debian: https://salsa.debian.org/vagrant/two-pinebooks-walk-into-a-bar https://debconf21.debconf.org/talks/88-two-pinebooks-walk-into-a-bar/ Not sure how soon the video will be available, but the talk had technical difficulties at the start, so I hope to get a chance to do it all over again someday. :) live well, vagrant