pinoaffe writes: > Hi guix, > > I recently made an attempt at packaging prusaslicer (just the > commandline interface, I couldn't get the GUI to work). > > It does build successfully, and I've attached my package definition. > > I ran into a weird bug where, for whatever reason, the commandline > utility only works if I run it from inside the directory where the > prusa-slicer binary is located. > > Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going wrong? > (or, better yet, how to fix it?) > > kind regards, > pinoaffe