Hi André, > Your reply indicates that little or no effort was put into understanding > my points. And no effort was put to indicate where did my reasoning go > wrong. I, for one, did not understand how your workflow is affected by the way EXWM is currently packaged in Guix. As far as I understand, Guix's ~/.exwm separation is optional and you are not forced to create it. I don't have an ~/.exwm, for example. But, it is possible that I may have misunderstood something you said. Perhaps, making your point more precise by providing a patch or just a code snippet showing your modified exwm package would help. Thanks, Arun