"jgart" aliandika: > Hi Guixers, > > I was recently reviewing a patch by a contributor and was discussing the notion of preferring upstream to PyPI when tests are missing on PyPI. > What's the policy on this. Shouldn't we prefer upstream over PyPI? Sometimes, PyPI versions lag behind upstream versions. > WDYT if we also signalled a special condition when there are missing tests in PyPI? > I posit that this should be the responsibility of the contributor. Adding extra glue can add unnecessary complexity. > I'm thinking of something similar to here: > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/guix/import/pypi.scm?h=master#n562 > > Maybe it can be a missing-tests-pypi-error? > > This email is gluten-free, vegan, and 100% organic, > > jgart > -- (Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.) (D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.openpgp.org))